Saturday, July 19, 2008
My Blogging Begins
Apparently blogging is the new thing in the family, and so to go along with it I created my own blog. I give credit to Dan for the title, but Eldon and Stephanie had some great ideas too for my title (some being more appropriate than others). As I start the adventure of college and living on my own, I'm sure I'll have some interesting experiences that you'll want to know about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Paula! Glad you got a blog going! It will be fun to see what you are up to in Provo! See you soon!
Anne
Paula I like your title. Maybe you'll have to show me how to start a blog when I am up there in August.-sara
I guess this is how I will know what you are up to, right? Your MOther
Yes, Paula, I'm sure you'll have some interesting experiences to tell us about, and we will be anxious to hear them. I"m glad you started a blog. They're fun and they help you to laugh at yourself and to count your blessings! -Patti
Post a Comment